US $ 35 pr kg
Black Kampot Pepper
US $ 45 pr kg
Red Kampot Pepper
US $ 45 pr kg
White Kampot Pepper
NORCAM Pepper Ltd is the owner of PATIO Pepper Plantation in Kep. Hence it is the company NORCAM Pepper Ltd that will conduct the export of Kampot Pepper from our plantation. At the time being NORCAM Pepper use the following set of wholesale prices for our Kampot Pepper:
The final price will depend on the size of the order and of the choice of packing. We can offer packing in our air tight and sealed paper bags with our logo printed on it. This kind of bag takes 150 g and 250 g of pepper. We also offer our pepper in vacuum packed plastic bags of 500 g and 1000 g. Both the paper packing and vacuum packing will come with our sticker with information about the content (black, red or white), the relevant logos (read more about the different logos below), batch-number and expire date. We can however also arrange packing in bigger volumes if you prefer to pack your own units for sale in the restaurant market.
NORCAM Pepper Ltd is a member of the Kampot Pepper Promotion Association (KPPA). KPPA has a set of rules that every member and producer of Kampot Pepper has to follow.
- Shelf life. KPPA demands that all producers of Kampot Pepper set an expire date of 3 years from the date of production. Hence, the expire date for our pepper produced in 2018 will be May 2021.
- Whole peppercorns should be stored in a sealed container in a cool (i.e. not too hot) and dry place.
- Certifications. Kampot Pepper received a PGI-status (Protected Geographical Indication) from the Ministry of Trade in Cambodia in 2010. This PGI was registered in the European Union in February 2016. All the plantations producing Kampot Pepper are controlled by the KPPA and by the independent certification body EcoCert. Only accredited members of the KPPA, adhering to the PGI criteria, are authorized to sell pepper using the “Kampot Pepper” appellation of origin.
- Protected Geographical Indication: "A geographical indication designates and protects a product coming from a specific geographical area and which particular quality, reputation and other characteristics can be linked directly with this geographical origin".
- A book of specifications: "The geographical indication is described in a strict book of specifications that fixes the rules in terms of production methods (farm plots, authorized products, hygiene), processing, packaging and traceability. For example, Kampot Pepper book of specifications forbids the use of chemical fertilizers".
- An external control (EcoCert): "The conformity of the product - from the plantation to the final packaged product - with the origin and the book of specifications is controlled using a traceability system and an internal control system (implemented by the inter professional association), coupled with an external control from a certification body accredited to the ISO 65 standard".
+855 85 575 168
+855 98 722 098